Friday, October 14, 2016

Dear Mt. Raineer

Dear Mt. Raineer,                                                                                                        5/18/80             Today I eroupted. My lava destroyed forests and bridges. I don't have the orange Hawaii lava mine is like gray, and rocky. Ash flew everywhere in some places there was up to 2 inches of ash. My eruption went 15 miles in the air. I was building up for years and all the presure made me have my eruption. Everyone thought they were safe because they thought I would eroupt up not sideways. Now I am build again and it about 100-200 years.


Sincerely, Mt. St Helens

3 comments:

  1. I love this blog post, it is really descriptive and full of facts. I love how you additionally but the date up in the right hand corner. and how neat you keep your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your post. You used good explaining words to tell us what you where talking about. But I would like to know more about how the eruption happened. But other than that I would say it's a good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used great descriptive words I really enjoyed reading your authentic blog

    ReplyDelete